Oracle Forms Calculator
Oracle Forms Calculator is a Forms Builder version 220.127.116.11.0 FMB file that serves as a
It offers the following capabilities:
Here is the FMB file for you to download.
- Standard mathematical functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division ie. + - * /
- Grouping of mathematical expressions using parenthesis ie. (2+4)
- Keyboard or use of mouse to enter mathematic expressions
- Trigonomic functions SIN(x), COS(x), TAN(x), LOG(x), LN(x)
- Additional functions POWER(x,n), MOD(x,y), ROUND(x[,n])
- Any numeric PL/SQL function is available for entry via keyboard
- History of results
- Oracle Forms Builder Version same or higher than version for file(see above).
- User running form needs execute privileges on dbms_sql package
Oracle Forms Calculator was written by Dan Bailey at Data Design Group, Inc.
The Software is provided "AS IS". You agree that by accepting this license, you are expressly acknowledging that the use of this software is AT YOUR OWN RISK.